Registered Dental Assisting
+ $95.15 Board or Dentistry License Application
Online Medical Billing & Coding
+ $270 for books that will also be used in future employment
( $1500 tuition + $100 materials)
Option 1 – Pay in Full
Option 2 – Mia Share Payment Plans
At TN Professional Training Institute, we understand that each student’s financial situation is unique, and for that reason we have partnered with Mia Share to offer payment plans. With Mia Share, Students may pay for their tuition over time with a weekly payment plan.
Option 3 – Climb Credit Financing
Climb Credit is a new kind of student lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help students get a high return-on-investment from their education. They believe education is an investment toward their future career and earning potential and provide loans for Tennessee Professional Training Institute to help their students reach that potential.
- A quick online application – with the ability to add a cosigner – completed in as little as 5 minutes with no impact to credit score.
- Prepay, in part or in whole, at any time without penalty.
- Instant decisions 95% of the time, with the ability to accept and e-sign your documents in just a few clicks.
- Friendly and responsive customer service available by email (email@example.com), phone (888-510-0533) and instant chat from 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time.
Option 4 – WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) Grant
TN Professional Training Institute is WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) approved. WIOA is a federally funded workforce development grant administered by the United States Department of Labor. If you are interested in WIOA financial assistance, please create a profile at www.jobs4tn.gov and then apply in person at the American Job Center in your county. This is a need-based program and once you apply, someone from the American Job Center will contact you to see if you qualify.
*You may enroll at TN Professional Training Institute before or after you apply with the American Job Center for tuition assistance. TNPTI does not charge an application fee.
Option 5 – Skill Up Tennessee
This option is available for any potential student who receives SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) benefits. If you do not receive these benefits but believe you may be a candidate, please apply with SNAP prior to applying with Skill Up Tennessee. Once you apply with Skill UP their representative will contact you to see if you qualify.
* You may enroll at TN Professional Training Institute before or after you apply with Skill Up Tennessee for tuition assistance. TNPTI does not charge an application fee.
Option 6 – PayPal
The Ultimate Student Experience
TNPTI is conveniently located off I-24 (exit 81) in Murfreesboro, Tennessee with plenty of free parking available. TN Professional Training Institute is in the South Church Centre across from Murfreesboro Hyundai.